By far, most of Avela’s China sourcing clients are corporations that wish to improve their bottom lines by saving money by sourcing products in China. Usually, this means working directly with Chinese factories to cut out the middleman, so to speak, and to source products (and often improve upon products) that they currently buy from distributors.
While the potential cost savings are tremendous, being successful requires that a corporation partner with a company with strong relationships in China. Avela is that company. With more than a decade of experience sourcing products and services in China, Avela can offer OEM and VAR support that most companies would struggle to manage on their own. Because “The Devil is in the details,” having access to a staff on the ground in China, working on those details full-time, makes all the difference in achieving the best price, quality, and turnaround time.
The potential for companies to take advantage of China’s manufacturing resources is limitless. Many companies have increased their profitability by shifting production of their least-profitable products to China, and re-purposing their U.S. workforces to perform more-profitable tasks. While it may seem counter-intuitive, we have observed that when U.S. companies source in China, this often leads them to expand their U.S. workforces.
Is China sourcing a feasible option for your company? Simply ask yourself these questions:
- Does your company order $500,000 to $50 million in products per year?
- Are you interested in saving money by eliminating intermediary providers, and purchasing goods directly from the factory that manufactures them?
- Are you interested in re-purposing your workforce, so your employers can focus on high-profit jobs?
- Do you want to take a bold step to increase your bottom line significantly?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we encourage you to contact us. Our team is standing by to show you how what a huge, positive difference China sourcing can make for your company.
Avela will provide you with a free initial consultation, at which time we will analyze your business and identify ways that China sourcing can benefit you. Once you decide to move forward, Avela is a full-service provider that will handle all of the logistics and details both large and small.
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect when you choose Avela as your China sourcing partner.
• Comprehensive Sourcing. Avela’s Shanghai-based employees will identify at least five sources for each product or service, and then negotiate the most competitive pricing and terms.
• Translation Services. We’ll translate all communications from Chinese to English, and English to Chinese.
• China Visits. Avela will facilitate trips to China for your key personnel, so they can inspect factories and oversee negotiations. We’ll take care of everything – from inland China transportation arrangements, hotels, meals, meeting planning, translating services, and negotiations.
• Extensive Quality Control Services. Working closely with your staff, Avela will develop quality control (QC) checklists and perform production inspections to ensure that you will be completely happy with the goods you receive from China.
•Bonded Importer Services. Avela coordinates all aspects of shipping, including taking care of U.S. and Chinese duties and tariffs, shipping within China, serving as customs brokers, and providing freight forwarding and tracking services.
• Advocating for Joint Ventures and Other Business Alliances. If you are interested in partnering with a Chinese company, Avela will provide the due-diligence and serve as liaison between your company and potential Joint Venture candidates.
Contact Avela today to begin your company’s journey toward increased profitability.